Since 2000, Step Teachers has placed some of the best teaching and support professionals into nurseries, primary, secondary, and special needs schools across southern England. From our branches in London, Romford, Norwich, Cambridge, Stevenage, and Plymouth, our expert teams deliver the compliant and ethical recruitment services that have established us as one of the UK’s premier teaching agencies.
As ex-teachers, we are passionate about developing winning careers that raise the standards of education. That’s why we work hard to maintain meaningful and long-standing partnerships with teachers and schools, offering advice, guidance, and support when it’s needed the most.
Dedicated to teachers
All UK and overseas education professionals who work with Step Teachers receive:
- Instant alerts and access to roles matching your criteria
- Opportunities from some of the best schools, colleges, and nurseries in your area
- Excellent and transparent rates of pay
- Ethical and compliant services designed to benefit you, not us
- A team of education experts on-hand whenever you need them for advice and guidance
Ready to take your career in education to the next level? Register your details with Step Teachers today.
Passionate about education
Schools, colleges and nurseries working with Step Teachers receive:
- Access to fully-qualified, subject and key stage specialist teachers through our established network of regional branches
- Experienced cover supervisors, teaching assistants and learning support assistants, SEN teachers, and support workers on-hand when you need them
- Assignment Confirmation & Vetting Checklist (in line with Ofsted recordkeeping requirements) before our teachers or support workers arrive at your institution
- Transparent and cost-effective services from the proud holders of the REC Education Audited Award, demonstrating our dedication to providing professionals who are vetted to the highest standards in education today.
Make sure to follow us on our socials: