Gold Medal Tuition
I believe that If you give children the tools and resources to overcome difficulties and build self-esteem, they will succeed beyond their wildest imagination.
Hello, my name is Anita Busby.
I am the founder and director of Gold Medal Tuition. We are a tutoring agency based in Enfield, North London. Our mission is to help children to build confidence and succeed at school, at any level of education.
Our tutors are dedicated and experienced individuals. The tutors help children to overcome difficulties with their studies and to build self-confidence. Let us help your child succeed at school.
We offer support to children aged from 6 years old to 18 years old (Primary to GCSE and A-Levels). As a personal touch, I can find materials and resources to enhance your child’s learning.
Our services are face to face or online lessons. Our tutors use the latest technology to enhance the learning experience and engage your child in their session.
- Video conferencing; e.g. Skype, Zoom, Google classroom, etc.
- Online whiteboards for demonstrations and presentations
- Apps and websites to supplement the learning experience
I take the stress out of finding the right tutor for your child. I will deal with the money side of things, any issues that may arise and everything else in between. All my tutors go through an intensive recruitment process before they are accepted onto the books.
The recruitment process:
- Interview: This is where I challenge their problem-solving skills, knowledge and experience. You can get a lot of information from the way a person responds to a question.
- References: I contacted the individuals listed to find out how they work.
- D.B.S. (Disclosure and Barring Service): This is to ensure that it is current and up to date. This allows tutors to work with children and vulnerable young adults
Safety is my number one priority, bot for the student and the tutor.
The session takes place at a time and day, convenient to you and your family. You don’t need to change your family life around the lessons. The tutor works around your family commitments.
How Gold Medal Tuition operate:
- The information I got from you helps me to select the tutor who has the skill set needed.
- I will contact the tutor to see if they have availability in their schedule for this role.
- Once they have expressed an interest and have the availability in their schedule, I would contact you with the name and contact details of your tutor. They will be given your name and contact details, only after agreement from you.
- They would contact you to arrange a time to talk and schedule the first session.
- After the first session, I will call you to find out how it went. If you are satisfied, then the sessions continue. If it does not appear to be working, you could ask for another tutor. The day and time that you select for the session will be yours until you request a change.
We aim to help all students achieve their potential by giving them encouragement, understanding and individual attention. Help for your child is at the end of the phone call. We will make sure that your child would not fall behind in their learning, that they can catch up with any missing school work and be confident with themselves.